Faculty Position in the Department of Human-AI Interaction (Joint appointment with Interaction Science) at Sungkyunkwan University
The Department of Human-AI Interaction at Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea, seeks qualified applicants for a tenure-track faculty position in the user experience. The Department of Human-AI Interaction is focused on providing education in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, and data science to help students solve diverse social problems.
– Ph.D. degree in relevant field
– Research experience in HCI/UX
– Should be able to teach courses in English
– Those who can teach both UX and data science areas are preferred
Preferred areas of teaching experience
– New media and user experience
– UX/UI and human psychology
– Research methods for user experience
Thursday, April 1, 2021–Thursday, April 15, 2021, by 17:00 p.m.
For further information and application, please visit: https://faculty.skku.edu/faculty/invite_prof/guide.do
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Daeho Lee: email@example.com