Faculty Position in the Department of Media and Communication at Sungkyunkwan University
The Department of Media and Communication at Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea, seeks qualified applicants for a tenure-track faculty position in Computational Marketing Communication or Computational Media Content. The field of computational marketing communication includes digital, data-driven, and AI marketing. The field of computational media content includes digital content, untact content, and immersive content (VR, AR, MR, XR). The department seeks candidates who can contribute to the academic community’s excellence and diversity through research, teaching, and academic service.
– Candidates must have a PhD in communication or a relevant field
– Candidates who can utilize the latest computational methods will be preferred
– Candidates must have the ability to teach courses in English
Required Teaching Courses
– Big Data Marketing Communication
– AI Marketing Communication
– Digital Marketing Communication
– Planning and Production of VR/AR/MR Content
– Transmedia Storytelling
– Convergence Content Planning Theory
Thursday, April 1, 2021–Thursday, April 15, 2021, by 17:00 p.m.
For further information and application, please visit: https://faculty.skku.edu/faculty/invite_prof/guide.do
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Seyoung Lee: email@example.com