The AEJMC 2020 Virtual Conference is just over one week away! KACA has planned many interesting sessions, which will be held on the vFairs platform and Zoom this year. Please find the event posters attached and the session information below.
KACA AEJMC 2020 Program (August 2 – August 10)
• KACA Research Paper Session ** Saturday, August 8 (1:15-2:45 p.m. PT)
• KACA Business Meeting & Analytics Webinar ** Saturday, August 8 (3:00-4:30 p.m. PT)
- KACA Social* Saturday, August 8 (4:45-5:45 p.m. PT) Zoom Link (Meeting ID: 810 4696 7756/ Passcode: KACA)
• KACA-KADPR Joint Conference: COVID-19: Media and Communication* Sunday, August 9 (5:00-8:00 p.m. PT) RSVP
* AEJMC Registration is not required. Zoom links will be provided via email to everyone who RSVP prior to the event.
** To attend the KACA Research Session and Business Meeting/Analytics Webinar, you must be registered for the conference.
For more information about the AEJMC 2020 Virtual Conference, please visit http://aejmc.org/events/sanfrancisco20/. If you have any questions about the KACA sessions, please contact Hanna Park (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope to see you all at the AEJMC 2020!