Dear KACA members,
We are pleased to announce that KACA will support its members who would like to attend 2020 NCA annual (virtual) conference. A total of $300 will be allocated to selected applicants to support their NCA membership fee.
Note. There is NO registration fee for NCA members and the NCA membership fee will be 50% discounted for this year’s conference as it is a virtual one.
Please read the following description of eligibility and e-mail your proposal (one document) including:
- Your name and affiliation
- A brief statement (around 200 words) of the request
- Amount of the budget you request
to the KACA NCA vice-president, Dr. Eun-Jeong Han (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 11:59pm (EST) on Fri, Oct 23th, 2020.
- The applicant should be a member* of KACA at the time of applying for this grant. *A member who has paid dues in 2020.
- The applicant could be a graduate student, post-doctoral researcher, full-time or part-time faculty member, or an independent researcher.
- The applicant does not have to have a paper to present at the NCA conference. However, priority will be given to those applicants who have a paper(s) to present.
- Priority will be given to applicants who participate in KACA NCA Research Networking Session (8:00pm – 9:30pm on Friday, Nov 20) as panelists.
- An individual who received/will receive any support from other sources for this conference is not eligible for this grant.
Please feel free to e-mail Dr. Eun-Jeong Han (email@example.com) if you have any questions. Thank you for your consideration.
Dr. Eun-Jeong Han
Assistant Professor Salisbury University