Korean American Communication Association (KACA)
Call for 2020 NCA Distinguished Scholar Award Nomination
Dear KACA members,
KACA NCA subcommittee would like to invite you to nominate Korean scholar(s) for the 2020 NCA Distinguished Scholar Award.
Please read the description of eligibility of the nominee in below carefully. You can also find more information about this award at the NCA website (https://www.natcom.org/calendar/2020-nca-award-calls).
If you know Korean scholar(s) you believe to be qualified for this award, please send e-mail to the KACA NCA vice-president, Dr. Eun-Jeong Han (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 11:59pm on Wed, April 22 with the list of 1-5 potential nominees.
Please indicate the area of expertise, current affiliation and contact information of EACH nominee as well as your (nominator)’s own contact information.
Eligibility of Nominee
– Nominee should be a NCA member who have at least 20 complete years of scholarly contributions since her/his Ph.D. was awarded.
– Nominee should be a NCA member who showed a scholarly achievement in the study of human communication.
– Nominee does not have to be a current faculty member of the institutions in the U.S.
– Nominee does not have to be the person who served or are serving on the leadership position for NCA but preference will go to the person who had been an active member of NCA.
– Nominee could be someone who received other similar awards (i.g. ICA Fellow, AEJMC distinguished scholar) in past.
Thank you for your consideration.
Dr. Eun-Jeong Han