We are pleased to announce that the following members have been elected to lead the Korean American Communication Association for the next two years, from September 2019 through August 2021. Congratulations to the president-elect, Dr. Moon J. Lee, and all the other new officers!
- President – Dr. Moon J. Lee (University of Florida)
- ICA Vice President – Dr. Jin-Ae Kang (East Carolina University)
- AEJMC Vice President – Dr. Hanna Park (Middle Tennessee State University)
- NCA Vice President – Dr. Eun-Jeong Han (Salisbury University)
- Secretary – Dr. Sungsu Kim (Marist College)
- Treasurer –Dr. Ilyoung Ju (Bowling Green State University)
- Newsletter Editor – Dr. Myojung Chung (Northeastern University)
- Web Master – Dr. Yunmi Choi (Indiana University Southeast)
- Student Representatives – Taewook Ham (University of Georgia), Se Jung Kim (Syracuse University), Esul Park (Temple University), & Jiyoun Suk (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
Thank you very much to those who participated in voting. We appreciate your attention and support in this important election.
KACA Election Committee
Dr. Seungahn Nah (University of Oregon), Chair
Dr. Seok Kang (University of Texas, San Antonio)
Dr. Yoonmo Sang (University of Canberra), Secretary