How many of you shop at Amazon.com?
Here is another way you can support the KACA while shopping at Amazon. Since the KACA is a 501(c)(3) organization, it was able to join the AmazonSmile program in 2015.
AmazonSmile is an Amazon’s program to support nonprofit organizations. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of customers’ purchases to the nonprofits that the customers designate. What that means to us is that if you shop on AmazonSmile instead of on the regular website, Amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your Amazon purchases to the KACA whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
AmazonSmile is the same as Amazon on your end—the same products, same prices, and same Amazon Prime benefits. The only difference is that if you use AmazonSmile instead of the regular Amazon website, we at the KACA receive some funding from it. This is a great way to support the KACA without any additional cost!
1. Click the following link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/30-0800053 (this is the KACA-designated AmazonSmile link).
2. Log in with your Amazon account and start shopping at AmazonSmile.
3. The rest of process is exactly same as when you shop at Amazon.com!
This is the page you will see, depending on your login status.
1. If you have not logged in to your Amazon account before you click to follow the link (http://smile.amazon.com/ch/30-0800053), this is the
page you will see:
2. If you are already logged in at Amazon, you will see this under the search bar.
Please use the KACA’s AmazonSmile program when you shop at Amazon! Your shopping will help the KACA continue to grow and give back to Korean scholars and students in many ways. If you have any questions regarding AmazonSmile, please contact the KACA treasurer, Dr. Kyung Jung Han, at firstname.lastname@example.org