The Korean American Communication Association is an organization dedicated to serving the academic and social needs of Korean communication scholars and students in North America. Specifically, KACA aims:
- To encourage and facilitate exchange of professional knowledge in various fields of communication.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperation among members in exchanging professional information and conducting research in communication, especially focusing on subjects related to Korea and Korean-Americans.
- To facilitate academic and social exchange of communication scholars between North America and Korea.
- To facilitate professional cooperation with other associations of Korean scholars or professionals in North America.
- To facilitate social exchange among members.
KACA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization since 2004 (click for more information).