The Korean American Communication Association is an organization dedicated to serving the academic and social needs of communication scholars and students of the Korean community in North America and around the world. Specifically, KACA aims:
- To encourage and facilitate exchange of professional knowledge in various fields of communication.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperation among members in exchanging professional information and conducting research in communication, especially focusing on subjects related to Korea, Korean Americans, and Korean diaspora.
- To facilitate academic and social exchange of Korean scholars or professionals in North America and around the world.
- To facilitate professional cooperation with other associations of Korean scholars or professionals in North America and around the world.
- To facilitate social exchange among the members.
KACA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization since 2004 (click for more information).